What is the most important event in our life? In addition to the birth of a child and experiencing the holidays – the wedding is another celebration that puts a lot of emotions and feelings hidden so far into the heart. And this is not just about a touching church ceremony, but also about a wedding reception in the company of loved ones. And despite the fact that each young couple has a different idea for a wedding, each wants to give their guests champagne fun and beautiful memories. However, is it worth falling into the clutches of credit for this?
A loan for a new way of life – worth it, it’s not worth it?
Thinking about taking out a loan for a wedding, lightning shoots! Because every interlocutor who knows about the subject has his “holy” reason, which is indisputable and most reliable. Therefore, trying to think about the pros and cons of this solution, let’s recall the latest statistics. Well, according to the estimates, For every fourth pair, marriage and wedding reception without credit have no right to exist. What is the reason? Perhaps the usual tradition. Finally, regardless of the smaller or larger ceremony – the party must take place. They are pushing parents, it is not too bad to be worse than friends, there is also the fear that one of the family members will feel offended and the neighbors will talk … And the argument about the lack of funds for organizing a grand ceremony is not always convincing. After all,
Is it worth to start living with debts for one night? Before this pair of brides should ask themselves some important questions.
Wedding credit – pros
- This is the only day in life that will look like what the future spouses want – with a “dream” room, orchestra, menu, decor, photographer, dress and suit,
- Chance to invite more people,
- Part of the cost of the loan will be covered by “envelopes” and “own contribution”,
- Many banking institutions offer low interest rates,
- Bride and groom “invest” in unique memories that they will bring back with a tear in their eyes,
- Financial independence from parents and loved ones
- The pre-wedding list of expenses is very long, and meeting all of its criteria carries a lot of costs – so that the young couple begins a new way of life with “debt”
- The wedding and reception last from a few to several hours – while the loan installments are present in the life of the spouses, at least a few years,
- Many people think that it is worth organizing a more modest wedding ceremony with the help of their own savings,
- When we take out a loan, we spend more,
- The loan at the beginning deteriorates creditworthiness – especially when the bride and groom are planning to take a mortgage for an apartment,
- The cost of the commitment is not only borrowed money, but also interest, which may vary depending on interest rates,
- There is always a prospect of a quick divorce, with credit in the background …
Money for a wedding – it’s not just a loan!
Expenses related to weddings and weddings are huge – which is why engaged couples use not only bank loans. Those who do not have the best financial standing can also benefit from:
- Debit limit on the card
- Credit card limit
- A quick loan or payday loan
Unfortunately – despite the fact that these solutions seem to be quick and convenient at first glance, they are hardly profitable if you think deeper. Let us remember that taking such payday loans – APRC is usually several times larger than banks and amounts to over 100%. The situation regarding repayment of the credit limit is no better, which is also an expensive form of crediting.
Therefore, every young couple should carefully consider whether they want to start with a binding debt just before the wedding – or maybe it is better to postpone the ceremony at a later time and organize it for their own money. After all, planning the ceremony itself can be started 2 years ahead – therefore there is no hasty decision-making here. Everything has to be done up to the last button – preferably in the least noticeable way for bridal wallets.